Dental Treatments Irvine
David Son DDS is your dental partner in the Irvine area, for a full range of dental treatments – delivered with a healthy, bio-friendly approach.
Hygiene and prevention
- Dental exams and professional cleaning including digital radiographs (low-radiation x-rays), oral cancer screening, analysis of periodontal disease, hi-tech check for tooth decay, and evaluation of the condition of existing dental work.
- Advice on home care. Tips on products, tools, and techniques to help you avoid dental disease, bad breath, and discolored teeth.
Periodontal careAccurate diagnosis, effective treatments such as scaling and root planing, and gentle ozone therapy get gum disease under control and help you manage it long-term. You will enjoy fresher breath, have a more attractive smile, reduce chance of tooth and bone loss, and minimize related health risks such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Mercury-free composite fillings
- Biocompatible non-metal inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges
- Partial and full dentures
- Root canal therapy
- Ceramic Dental implants
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Porcelain veneers