How we keep you safe from COVID-19
Our Response to COVID-19The health and safety of our patients and staff members are of paramount importance to us. We are committed to ensuring your health and wellbeing and continue to monitor the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 on a daily basis so that we can act accordingly.
We strictly follow the Centers for Disease Control’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practices as well as the recommendation of other relevant authorities. We deliver oral healthcare that meets and exceeds the Standard Precautions for Dental Practices laid down by the Centers for Disease Control through our stringent infection control policies, systems, and procedures.
Consulting your healthcare providers is important during these trying terms, as are adhering to measures to take care of yourself and your loved ones. Please remember that we are here for you, to serve all your dental needs.
Steps to protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water for 20 seconds at least. Use a hand sanitizer with alcohol when soap and water are unavailable.
- When sneezing or coughing, use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose, and immediately dispose of the tissue. If there’s no tissue, sneeze/cough into your elbow or upper sleeve.
- Wear a mask when going outside.
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters/six feet from others when outside.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Steps we have taken for your safety and ours
- A team member will communicate with you prior to your appointment as part of our screening procedure. The same questions will be posed to you upon your arrival at our office where your temperature will also be recorded. Please let us know if you have symptoms like fever, headache, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulties, respiratory symptoms, chills and sweating, nausea and vomiting, chest pain, muscle pain, or loss of taste or smell. We will reschedule your appointments in such instances.
- You can choose to wait in your car instead of coming to our waiting room. Call us upon your arrival at our office and we will bring you in when we are ready for your treatment.
- Patients are encouraged to use hand sanitizer and mouth rinse, wear a mask, and maintain social distancing at our office.
- Team members are screened twice a day to ensure the safety of patients and each other.
Why They Choose Us
Reviewed by Scott R. “What will likely matter most to people, Dr. Son is the absolute best at making sure you feel ZERO pain. His numbing process is the equivalent of breathing. You just don't know when the process has started and then your gums are numb. Sounds to good to be true. That's the feeling I get every single time I go through the process.
Dr. Son is very patient and genuinely gives off a positive comforting energy. I've been maybe 7 times and each time I leave grateful.”
Reviewed by Joe M. “Dr Son is a very skilled and knowledgable dentist. Better yet, he is friendly and you can tell he cares. His staff all made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. From the moment I came in for my first visit 4 years ago I knew I had found a great office that I could count on for my dental care.”
Reviewed by Emily C. “Amazing! I was looking last year for a holistic minded dentist for major work on my teeth. After hours and hours of searching and speaking to offices mainly in LA, I found Dr Son. His prices were much better than the holistic dentists in LA and his attention to detail and kind heart put me at ease.
I literally almost fell asleep while having a crown put in, it was that pleasant. (I used the gas and the mouth piece that rests gently to keep mouth open while they work and act as a suction. It’s a genius invention that I haven’t seen at other offices I consulted with.)
His office staff and assistants are top notch and the hygienist corrected me on several habits no other hygienist had addressed in detail which I know will save my teeth from future work.
I suggest getting in with them before they become to hard to get a new patient appt. (That’s what happened with my holistic Endocrinoligist;)
Thanks Dr Son!”